Updated annually, The Teaching Book is a 6 volume set of copy-ready patient education materials produced especially for Home Health Care and Hospice to help improve staff performance, quality of care and reduce the risks for future complications.The Teaching Book follows evidence-based clinical pathways using measurable outcomes. Low-reading levels, large type and cheerful art make teaching patients and home caregivers easier and speeds learning. Copy-ready print version or print-on-demand, web-based version.
Helps you meet:
- Medicare Reimbursement Criteria
- OASIS Standard Core Data
- JCAHO Standards
- Critical Pathway Specifications
Teaching Book Customers:
* Random sample of 100 customers’ scores compared to the national averages on Home Health Compare.
- have 15% fewer hospital readmissions
- are 11% better at managing daily activities
- score 9% higher preventing harm than the national averages*